Friday, April 01, 2005

The Time We Killed Johnny Cash

OK. This shit was wierd the first time, now it is certain that I have played part in killing two celebrities. The first time we killed a celebrity was after an evening of partying. Myself and my roommate and couple of friends were winding down in my apartment discussing the advantages of driving sober while listening to some Cash vinyl. Joel (my roommate) makes a comment to the likes of: "Man Johnny is going to die, he has not been the same since June Carter passed." It was about midnight at the time. Johnny then passed an hour later.

So this brings me to a couple of nights ago. We are driving to Ms. Mae's for a couple apple-tinis and we are listening to Mitch Hedberg play on someone's I-Pod and we talk about how Hedberg performed at our school and he was fucking crazy. That was probably around 1 a.m. This time our fatal words took a little longer to work, but by 10 a.m. Hedberg was found dead.

I have been desperately listening to Phil Collins CDs since.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds like your roommate can forsee the future. what an amazing person.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Add Your Blog